Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sweets Paradise

Sweets Paradise


A place found on the 8th floor in the West Parco shopping mall in Sakae, that only serves dessert! And not just one dessert, a dessert buffett!! :) My kind of place.
My friend Asuka had been hinting about going to this place for a while now since she knows how much I love sweets. So we decided to head there on Tuesday.

When you enter the doors, you pay right at the entrance before being sat. The entire buffet is ¥ 1480 and that includes dessert and drinks. C.J. was free. (One thing I really like about a lot of restaurants here is that if the child is 3 or under, you don't have to pay for anything for them.)
When you recieve your reciept a time is automatically printed to let you know what time you must leave. Every patron is given an hour and a half of indulgence. :) After that it's either leave or pay again.

As I made my way past the buffet I was amazed by everything that was available. The buffet did include a couple choices of soup, salad, and pasta. But considering that we had already had lunch earlier, we were there for dessert. :)   There were so many cakes, pies, puddings, gelatins, and ice cream to choose from I didn't know where to start! Drinks consisted of coffee, a variety of teas, juices and water of course. 

One pie I really enjoyed was a pistachio and lime cheesecake. Definitely something I have never tried before but was extremely delicious.

With everything you can reach for while visiting here, this is one place that should only be a once in a while occasion. I'm thinking once a month - if that!
As soon as I got back home, after everything I ate, I doubled my daily workout and have not had a sweet since Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment