Thursday, October 4, 2012

4, Four, Cuatro, Quattro, Shi

It doesn't matter how I say it, it is official, C.J. is four.
 
HappyBirthday to my LiL Man!


These last four years have gone by in the blink of an eye.
You've grown and changed so much in just these small years - I can only imagine the type of person you will be in four more.

I am so proud of everything you do! You make me feel so lucky to have a son like you.
It makes me feel that I am doing a good job in raising you.
Some days are harder than others but no day goes by without us smiling.

I love to hear you talk and be silly. I love how intently you listen to your favorite shows or cartoons. I think it is wonderful that you can empathize with characters.
You are so sweet and caring and so loving - I hope you never change.

I love that you are so inquisitive; that you ask to understand what something means or what it is called. You are so smart!
You amaze me sometimes that such a young mind could understand so much, remember so much, and say such interesting things.

I love how addicted you are to The Big Bang Theory and how you mimic "Sheldon."
I love that you always eat your vegetables; I love that you ask me to make you chocolate chip cookies. I love how you say and write your name. :)

Your beautiful smile lights up any room - You are my happy boy. Your laughter is extremely contagious. I can hear it all day!

I love how excited you get when you play Uno and you just have to laugh in your fake evil laugh when you put down a +4 Evil Zurg card. I love that you love Star Wars and anything having to do with robots. I love how much you love Super Mario Bros - something I grew up with and love to play just as much as you.

It makes me laugh how you cover your eyes during a scary part in a movie - except for a small gap to still continue to watch what is going on.

It melts my heart every time you say, "I love you Mommy." Then we get into "I love you more" competitions.

I like to watch you when you don't notice that I am looking, and just smile at the simple little things that entertain you. You have quite an imagination!

I love to play Dance Central on the Kinect with you - your cute little dance moves are fun to watch.

You are my complete pride and joy! You are my world! I love you more every day, if that is even possible. You are absolutely perfect to me in every which way or form.
You will always be my blessing; my gift from God.


4!
3 Weeks Old
  I love you Cristián Joaquin Mendoza!

No comments:

Post a Comment