Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Let's play Catch Up!



So here's the skinny.... (Does anyone even say that anymore?)

Today's been a day of packing and cleaning - So much fun. And Sex and the City episodes.
Last night was spent cleaning my oven; My weekends are amazing guys! LOL

We have our new apartment in Columbus, GA. Erick came home Memorial weekend to pack a few things to take with him. We move officially, at the end of the month.
Yes, it is annoying to have to move, AGAIN, but I'm hoping this one will be it for a while. :) (Unless Italy calls)

My last day of work is the 20th. All of my babies have moved up and we've had 4 new ones enter. I'm just left with my bub, William and my squishy, Ava. I'm really going to miss them but I'm so thankful I've gained a friendship with their parents. I can keep in touch with all of them.

C.J. will be attending North Columbus Elementary in the fall. I can't believe we've hit the elementary years...
We've missed deadlines for private school, so we're thinking kinder at the public school for this year and then private next.

I'm planning on making a trip to Columbus on the 24th to spend a couple days before our big move, and get to see the city beforehand. So far I hear good things from Erick.

Don't have much else going on...same ol', same ol'. It's work, home, dishes, laundry, cleaning, and packing. :) It's glamorous, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment