Wednesday, March 28, 2012

On the edge of Apple

Well, the time has come. I am in desperate need of a new cell phone.
Blackberry Curve 8530
This is my current phone. I have loved every Blackberry I have ever owned since I started buying them in 2009. I have upgraded twice in the last three years. You can always hear me tell everyone, proudly, "I love my Blackberry." So it was only natural for me to start looking into a newer model. I love its' small compacted shape, I love my keypad, I LOVE my Blackberry Messenger! "Crackberry" is an understatement. My current phone has taken quite a beating this time around - not really sure why - so it really is an urgency to get a new phone.

IPhone 4S

According to my husband, (and my friend Kassie), I need to get with the times. LOL! Kassie says it is time to move on. All I ever here from Erick is how much he loves his new phone. Of course, everyone knows what this is, the IPhone. He recently purchased one a couple of months ago and is completely enamored of it. He is always bragging about all the things it can do, what it comes with, and how I would greatly benefit from it. His favorite phrase, "Well, if you had an IPhone..." :) Kassie says, "It will change my life."

So needless-to-say, I have definitely been looking into the idea and thinking it over. I have been hearing mostly good statements about this phone, yet I am still not sure if I am ready to part with my Blackberry. I have never been crazy about touch screens though...

Yet with upcoming changes, one thing I am certain of, my Blackberry will not work at all in Japan. Which is another reason Erick has been talking to me about the IPhone. His IPhone works perfectly in Japan, there is no disturbance what so ever and it is because of certain apps he has on the phone. I want to be able to stay in touch with everyone, so the logical choice would be to move on to the IPhone.

I'm going this weekend to look at phones....looks like I may be joining the Apple Clan soon enough, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment