Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SAYONARA!!!!

So BIG news : C.J. and I are moving to Japan to join Erick! Our flight is scheduled for departure on April 12. We will be flying from Brownsville, to Houston, to Tokyo and finally to Nagoya. We have a very long trip ahead of us but we are super excited!!
Since most of our belongings are still in South Carolina, the few posessions we have aquired here will be placed in a small storage as well. I will drive our car to Brownsville so our family can take care of it for us while we are gone and of course use it themselves if need to.
As of right now our Visas are currently being processed. So as long as they return before April 12 then that is our move date. If not, then we will just have to reschedule our flights. Our plans are to stay until the end of the year. I am a little nervous but at the same time super excited to be with my husband again. We have really missed him. I am so happy we get to be a complete family again.
We will have an apartment on the 12th floor in the Higashi Ward of Nagoya. There is a Starbucks across the street and a grocery store just around the corner, (the two things I need the most). My hubby has already checked the neighborhood out even though he doesn't move in until the 26th of this month. He is happy it will give him a couple weeks to get the place settled and ready for us.
There is much packing and storing and sorting to do but I have started now to get a head start on everything.
Looks like I need to put my Italian on hold for now and pick up Japanese. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Visas were approved and returned!! Japan here we come!! :)

    ReplyDelete